Committees and working groups
Many employees of BAH member companies get involved in the numerous working panels of BAH. Besides regular meetings, ad hoc meetings can be convened.
Consequently BAH, together with its members, can react quickly, effectively and in a practice-oriented manner to upcoming changes and problems with implementation of changes.
There are eleven committees where BAH member company employees can provide support and competent advice to the management and executive boards of BAH.
- Regulatory Affairs
- International Medical and Pharmaceutical Affairs
- International Market and Distribution
- Communication and Public Relations
- Market and Reimbursement
- Market and Self-Medication
- Pharmaceutical-technical Committee
- Herbal Medicines
- Legal Affairs
- Medical Devices
- Working Group on Dental Medical Devices
- Working Group “Food Supplements“
- Working Group “Economic and Location Policy“